Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Homeopathic Treatment for Swine Flu and Natural Remedies for Flu Prevention- eBook for sale

ONLY $9.99 43 pages

Want to know how to treat and prevent the flu? Want to know what homeopathic remedies to use to treat the flu?

Buy Natural Flu Remedy eBook here






• Will a flu shot prevent me from getting the flu?
• What homeopathic remedy was 98% successful in treating the flu epidemic in 1918?
• Is there mercury in today’s flu vaccines?
Natural treatments for the cold and flu, including herbal and homeopathic remedies, vitamin recommendations, and lifestyle advice.
Recipes you can make in your kitchen from common household ingredients, including, chicken soup, carrot poultice, and honey cough syrup.

ISBN 0-9659550-5-2 Copyright Melanie Grimes, 2005

6 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing the nice post with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Nitin from Toronto. I am interested in your writing. Some of your posting are good, I can say, best. Can you please tell me how to subscribe to your blog post online?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to show some appreciation to you just for bailing me out of this particular scenario. As a result of scouting throughout the internet and meeting opinions which are not helpful, I was thinking my entire life was well over. Existing without the presence of approaches to the difficulties you’ve sorted out by means of your main post is a critical case, as well as the ones that would have badly affected my entire career if I hadn’t noticed your blog post. That expertise and kindness in taking care of all the things was helpful. I am not sure what I would have done if I hadn’t discovered such a point like this. I’m able to at this time relish my future. Thanks for your time so much for the reliable and effective guide. I will not think twice to suggest your web page to anybody who would like care about this subject.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this nice treatment I think it is one of the good treatment for swine flu as It does not have any side effects.


    Smith Alan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this nice treatment I think it is one of the good treatment for swine flu as It does not have any side effects.


    Smith Alan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to be honest, this is really an excellent blog with wonderful health articles.

    ReplyDelete